Special fences or as they are also known fences for object of an increased risk, they are applicable for airports, military facilities, power stations, prisons, radio-location masts.
Special fences are usually made from a traditional steel mesh or from welded fencing panels. They are characterised by the use of barbed wire or fluted wire of a CONCERTINA type.
Top Fence has gained a lot of experience in complex completion of special fencing though numerous implementations throughout the country. Below we present a list of just a few:
- Fencing of the airpoty in Olsztyn ”Mazury ” – 10500m
- Fencing a fragment of the airport in Piła – 400 rm
- Fencing radio location masts in Cerekwica, Grajewo, Łady, Trzebnica
- Fencing of the Sports Shooting Centre “Tarcza” in Piła – 1200m
- a double winged convergent sliding gate, with a total width of the entry of 28,5 m installed in the airport of Lech Wałęsa in Gdańsk