• leaf made of galvanized steel sheet – trapezoidal T-10, with vertical, horizontal and oblique filling system, or made of perforated galvanized steel sheet
• frame elements are connected with each other by means of bolted connections
• leaf profiles connected with special accessories
• a crossbar connecting the horizontal guides and side slides
• spring system supporting the lifting and lowering of the gate leaf
• springs secured in sleeves
The simple and solid construction makes the up and over doors popular
1. Specially selected tension springs, balancing the weight of the gate leaf, are covered with safe sleeves that prevent fingers from being trapped.
2. Rollers with bearings ensure long and quiet operation.
3. Two-point locking ensures safety against opening the gate by unauthorized persons.
4. The door with thermal insulation can be ordered in order to improve the thermal insulation of the garage.
5. The door sheathing is made of profiled steel sheet, which ensures its proper stiffness.